Sunday, November 9, 2008






My Ginger Wine is a warmimg, non-alcoholic drink made from natural ingredients.





It is based on a traditional Northern recipe given to me by my Grandma who came from Barra in the Outer Hebrides, made from juice extracted from the rhizome of the ginger root and with added spices and rich flavours.





Served either hot or cold and either with or without alcohol, my Ginger wine is good for circulation, digestion, travel sickness and general well-being.





It is a great Christmas gift as it is a beautiful drink for long, cold, dark winter nights.





The price of a 75cl bottle is £4.75 plus postage and packing.







Click here to email me for more details















5 comments:

Caroline Vidican said...

Do you send to France?

Kittys Ginger Wine said...

Hi, Caroline. I am Catrina's brother-in-law. I am just in the process of building her blog. I'm amazed that you have seen it already. I have just added an email facility so if you email her she will get in touch regarding shipping to France.

zmajcic said...

Hello...Nice blog...greeting from Serbia.

Teen Dating - Ourteennetwork.com said...

Hi great Blog!

Andrew Bothamley said...

Just wanted to say how much I love your Ginger Wine! I always pick some up from Alnwick Market when I'm there and also this weekend at the Kirkley Hall Countryside Festival. I never miss a chance to get some! :-)

I run a website called Your Northumberland Guide and have included your lovely wine on the Northumberland Food Producers page http://www.yournorthumberland.co.uk/eat-drink/localproduce